Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you dont know about me...



  1. I was born and raised in San Diego
  2. My favorite color is purple
  3. I hate the taste of liquid medicine, id rather take pills
  4. I like rainy days
  5. I really dont like milk
  6. I never eat breakfast
  7. I was born on February 19, 1995
  8. I learned how to drive when i was 12(ish)
  9. I have an older brother and sister
  10. I have a cat who attacks me
  11. Iv never been on an air plane
  12. I dont eat sea food
  13. I went to HTMMA for middle school
  14. Iv lived in the same house since i was 4
  15. Theres only 6 more months till in 15 :)
  16. I live in San Ysidro
  17. I went to six flags for the first time last year
  18. I get nauseous really quickly
  19. I like junk food:)
  20. I like cherry slurpees
  21. I find photography very interesting
  22. I got my first cell phone when i was ten
  23. I come from a very big family
  24. I dont like elevators
  25. I never tan, i just burn
  26. I like being creative
  27. Porcelain dolls creep me out
  28. I want to learn French
  29. I love gold fish (the crackers)
  30. I like going to the beach

2 comments:

  1. hi i was reading your 30 things post and we are strangely alike. lol. want to learn french. born 1995. learned to drive at 12. first cell phone at 10. lobe photography. love the beach. love rainy days. like being creative. i get nauseous easily. older bro and sis. never eat breakfast. dont like milk. hate liquid medicine. well maybe a lot of other people have that in common but still!! oh and i never burn, always tan...no, no thats not true i usually dont burn. but when i do its nasty! and it peels! lol sorry, well bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we're alike too! I just burn, I love photography, I speak French, I come from a big family, I like being creative and I don't like milk either. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete