Monday, November 9, 2009

Project Reflection


1. To me, there are many ways to how someone can become a hero. I wouldn't say there is a certain way to define a hero. The meaning of hero can be different to one person than it is to the other.

2. Project Description: The purpose of this project was for us to chose someone that was a hero to us (personally), someone who had changed our life in a positive way. We then were to interview that person and write a character sketch describing them in their heroic moment.

3. Process: The first step to this project was to pick our hero, and explain why they are a hero to us. We then wrote our first draft and had it reviewed. The same went for the second draft. Once the final character sketch of our hero was finished we then put it into a templet that contained two pictures of our hero.

4. Reflection: I learned how to create a character sketch and how to use
Adobe InDesign. The main challenge i had was describing my hero in the character sketch, and trying to describe them in their heroic moment.

5. One of the habits of mind that I used was evidence. In my character sketch i gave a lot of evidence on how and why i consider my hero a hero in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment